Monday, March 2, 2009

Misc.

I wanted to share some misc. photos that I have taken over the past few weeks that never made it to the blog. We were in Durham this past weekend and got home last night just in time for a huge snow storm (Chris actually got today off from work) I will be sure to post about the trip but for now here are some random pics...

Zoe walking while holding onto my hands


Mommy and Zoe goofing off with the camera


Zoe smushing her face with a bowl at lunch time (she thought this was hilarious probably because I couldn't stop laughing)

Yaya (my mom) finally got Zoe to wear clips in her hair...sometimes



Zoe with ashes on her forehead after Ash Wednesday services. She was such a good girl during mass (usually Chris or I have to take her to the lobby for her to crawl around and get her wiggles out but she was quiet and content the whole mass)

No comments: