Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cloth Diapering

Ok so a few months ago I got the brilliant idea that I would start using cloth diapers on Zoe. I bought 2 to try them out and they were great. Chris thought so as well so we decided after a few weeks that I would buy some more. The first 2 were purchased at a store in North Carolina and with no option to buy from a store near me in Annapolis I turned to the Internet. Do you have any idea how many freaking websites are out there for cloth diapers????? It is ridiculous and of course for every website I check out I find out about more products leading me to even more websites to do more research.

We are up to about 7 diapers now with more being ordered as I type. I have 4 different brands thus far and the ones I am ordering are going to be a completely different system all together. I am glad I am doing this for so many reasons (mostly environmentally and financially) I just wish they were more readily available at say a store within 50 miles of me!

Well wish me luck on my ongoing hunt to find the perfect cloth diaper and cloth diaper website!

No comments: